Triple Helix Conference, 15.–17.06.2020 – goes virtual!
After considering your feedback and weighing the possible options in this uneasy situation, we have decided to organize the Triple Helix Conference online. Please register here by June, 13 for participating in the conference.
Triple Helix Association members without a paper/poster presentation can attend for free and can get a link to Conference virtual platform from mlaura.fornaci(at)triplehelixassociation.org even after June 13.
Tampere Higher Education Community welcomes you to take part in the conference, which unites scholars, policy makers and practitioners to discuss the future directions of innovation. The 2020 Triple Helix Conference is aimed to evoke both scholarly debates and best practice sharing on how innovation could create a desirable society in the future and how innovation should be understood and approached for achieving such a goal.
Future of innovation and innovation for future!
The theme of 2020 Triple Helix Conference is Future of innovation and innovation for future. The 2020 conference will promote dialogue among researchers, policy-makers and practitioners, who are involved in various aspects of innovation ecosystem for an example with the issues related to knowledge society, social innovation, technology transfer and innovation policy to name a few. While the Triple Helix will be a lens to examine various innovation practices and the future of innovation, we welcome those, who either challenge the Triple Helix model or promote alternative approaches of innovation studies.
Tracks of the Conference
1. Theoretical foundations and methodological approaches of Triple Helix
2. Concepts and theories to frame the future of innovation
3. Innovation in transnational contexts
4. Innovation and Collaboration for sustainability
5. University reforms for future innovation
6. Governance and public policy in shaping future innovative society
7. Individuals’ role in Triple/Quadruple Helix or future innovation
8. Other topics related to the theme of the Conference