18th Triple Helix Conference – Future of Innovation and Innovation for Future – goes virtual!
Join our keyanote speakers, parallel sessions and panel discussions by registering below
Participants without paper presentations can register till June, 13 or get a link straight to the Conference virtual platform when joining Triple Helix Association later.
- Triple Helix Association members without a paper/poster presentation can attend for free. Note, that confirmation code will be required at the registration, that can be obtained from mlaura.fornaci(at)triplehelixassociation.org
- If you are a THA Individual member , you are entitled for one free ticket, whilst Organizational members can benefit of a free tickets package + an opportunity to get a virtual booth as following:
a. Regular organizational members up to 5 free tickets
b. Silver organizational members up to 25 free tickets
c. Platinum organizational members up to 50 free tickets
- You can subscribe to any Triple Helix Association membership level here (individual fee 60€ or students 30€; organizational fee starting from 225€) and get immediately the right to attend the Triple Helix Conference free of charge!
Note: Those who have already paid the registration fee before May, do not need to register again. The Congress services will process your partial refund. Please update your registration information (e.g. adding your abstract title) through “Edit your information -link” which is in the confirmation e-mail you have received after registration. In case of issues with registration please contact email@example.com (cc. firstname.lastname@example.org)
We tried to accommodate a range of time zones so that most of you could follow the Conference live. The updated program can be seen here: THC 2020 program
Standard (presenter) Euro 190
Student (presenter) Euro 80
THA member (without a paper) free
The Triple Helix Conference fee includes:
- access to all conference sessions on 15 -16 June, 2020;
- electronic copy of conference abstracts book;
- networking tools supported by the world’s leading event networking platform Brella!
- AI powered matchmaking tool allowing to find common research interests and schedule video meetings during our virtual coffee breaks
- Real-time audience interaction during conference presentations supported by Slido
- Certificate of presenting papers
- the e-book “The Triple Helix, University–Industry–Government Innovation and Entrepreneurship” by Henry Etzkowitz & Chunyan Zhou (2017)
as well as an opportunity to virtually participate in :
- Socially Responsible Entrepreneurial University Workshop as part of the HLX4EU Jean Monnet Project on June, 17