Registration for the hybrid light option is now closed.
Link to registration form (but please read the below before registering):
EAMT 2023 will be mostly an on-site event. However, we have also have a new ’hybrid light’ option for participating, but not presenting.
The on-site conference fee covers the following:
- Participation in the main conference
- Participation in the workshop and/or tutorial of your choice (but you still need to enroll in it during the registration process)
- The City Hall reception on Monday and
conference dinner on Tuesday–> Unfortunately, registration for the conference dinner closed on May 22: News
- Lunches and coffee breaks for the main conference and workshop & tutorial day
The hybrid light experience covers the following:
- Access to a live stream of all presentations of the main conference + the possibility to ask questions via chat
- Access to recordings of the presentations for the 14 days that follow the conference
- Access to recordings of short, pre-recorded presentations by each poster holder about their poster for the 14 days following the conference
Registration fees for both options are outlined below.
Registration for on-site participation (in euros)
|Registration fee||Early bird (available until May 21)||Regular (available until June 5)||On-site (all registrations after June 5)|
|EAMT student member||180||230||280|
|Companion (City Hall reception and conference dinner only)||140||140||140|
Registration for hybrid light participation (in euros)
|EAMT student member||20|
Question: I want to participate in the sauna party but I need to pay for it myself, while my organization is paying for my conference participation. How can I do that?
Answer: Register for the conference first. Select your participation type, participation in the City Hall Reception and conference dinner, but select No for the sauna party. Then select the workshop or tutorial you want to attend. Go through the rest of the registration and pay for it.
After that registration, the system sends you a confirmation mail. In that is a button for editing your registration. Use that button to go back into the registration form. This time select Yes for the sauna party. Go through the rest of the registration and you are now asked to pay only for the sauna party, which you should pay for. This results in a separate payment.