Tampere University provides Internet access via Eduroam. This is the easiest way for our guests to get online on our campuses.
You can log in as a visitor to the TUNI-GUEST visitor network, if your community has not joined eduroam roaming service.
- Connect to the TUNI-GUEST network with your device.
- Select Visitor.
- Choose your e-mail address or phone number as the means to sign in.
- Fill in the information required in the activation form (e-mail address or phone number).
- Choose Proceed.
- Review that the information is correct. You will receive the activation link by e-mail or text message.
- Choose Start temporary 15 min access to open network connection, so you can activate your connection for longer time.
- By opening the activation link you have access to the TUNI-GUEST visitor network for 12 hours.
After the time is up, you can repeat the above steps to get connection working again.