There are two different tracks in ICL-GNSS 2022:
- scientific papers in IEEE double-column conference format (4-6 A4 pages; extending references on page 7 allowed if necessary)
- industrial / Work-in-Progress paper in single-column CEUR format (minimum 5 pages)
Information on the topics and submission deadlines will be found under Author Info.
You can submit your paper in ConfTool.
For IEEE papers
- All authors of accepted papers must transfer copyright to IEEE by utilizing the electronic IEEE Copyright Form (eCF) to be linked from the submission site. The copyright transfer will be done only after acceptance to the IEEE track of the conference. Do not forget to add copyright information to the first page of your final paper – hint for Latex users.
- The same applies to PDF eXpress compliance check, that will be done after paper acceptance for the final version.
- IEEE policy requires that all accepted papers must be checked for plagiarism. The conference organizers will carry out this step. This would be accomplished after the copyright transfer and final paper submission by the authors.
For open-access papers
- The copyright will remain with the authors, and the paper will be made available under Creative Commons license.
- The “consent to publish” form of CEUR is needed to include the final version in the on-line proceedings.