ICPS2020 Registration Fees
(deadline will be available later), EUR:
|Regular (IEEE Member)||700 EUR||785 EUR|
|Regular (Non-IEEE Member)||765 EUR||845 EUR|
|Regular (IES Member)||675 EUR||755 EUR|
|Student (IEEE Member)||345 EUR||385 EUR|
|Student (Non-IEEE Member)||415 EUR||455 EUR|
- All papers are required to have at least one author that is registered by paying the full registration. At the moment of registration, the accepted paper’s ID will be requested. Accepted papers need to be registered by the “Early Deadline”.
- Definition of the full registration: Registration as IEEE member, IES member, and Non-IEEE member.
- Each full registration entitled can cover up to two (2) co-authored papers. An additional extra paper upload fee (equals to a personal registration fee) is required for one author to have more than 2 papers.
- The maximum paper length is 6 pages. An additional over length fee is required for each page in excess of 6 pages. A max of 2 additional pages can be purchased.
- Full regular registration: Covers all technical sessions with conference bag includes eProceedings, conference digest, welcome party, conference banquet, social event, coffee breaks.
- Student registration: Covers all technical sessions with conference bag includes eProceedings, conference digest, welcome party, conference banquet, social event, coffee breaks. It is noted that Student registration does not cover the publication of an accepted paper (a regular registration is needed).