Following the success of the first seven conferences, we are pleased to announce that the Eighth Biennial Enhancing Sales Force Productivity Conference will take place at Tampere, Finland on May 20-22, 2024.
Dr. Pia Hautamäki, Tampere University of Applied Sciences, Tampere Finland
Dr. Mika Yrjölä, Tampere University, Tampere, Finland
Advisory Committee Members:
Murali Mantrala (University of Kansas)
Kissan Joseph (University of Kansas)
Srinath Gopalakrishna (University of Missouri)
Manfred Krafft (University of Muenster)
Nick Lee (University of Warwick)
About the conference
The 8th Biennial Enhancing the Sales Force Productivity Conference aims to bring together sales professionals, sales management experts, and esteemed sales & AI researchers and professors from around the globe. We invite you to join us in contributing academically and intellectually to our shared mission of advancing sales force productivity and leveraging AI in the sales domain.
- 2006: Inaugural Conference hosted by University of Missouri, Columbia
- 2008: Second ESFP Conference hosted by University of Kiel, Germany
- 2010: Third ESFP Conference hosted by University of Kansas, Lawrence
- 2012: Fourth ESFP Conference hosted by University of Muenster, Germany
- 2015: Fifth ESFP Conference hosted by Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta
- 2018: Sixth ESFP Conference hosted by University of Missouri, Columbia
- 2022: Seventh ESFP Conference hosted by University of Kansas, Lawrence
Tampere Universities community
The conference is organised by the Tampere Universities community, comprising of Tampere University of Applied Sciences and Tampere University. Together we are building a new model for higher education and research in Finland. We are committed to combining world-class research and innovation activities, promoting multidisciplinary learning and lifelong partnerships and generating unique expertise in developing applications that benefit industry, business and the public sector.