All the scientific and Work-in-Progress presentations are 15 + 5 minutes:
- 15 minutes pre-recorded presentation containing slides and voice (keep the size below 15 MB), to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org beforehand. If the file is larger, send instead to email@example.com a link for downloading the file.
- 5 minutes live Questions & Answers session after the presentation has been played back by the session chair
- The conference platform is Zoom. Links to access the conference will be sent a few days before the event to all registered participants.
You can make a video (slides + voice) using e.g.
- MS PowerPoint: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Record-a-slide-show-with-narration-and-slide-timings-0B9502C6-5F6C-40AE-B1E7-E47D8741161C#OfficeVersion=Office_365
- Windows10 and pdf: https://www.pcmag.com/how-to/how-to-capture-video-clips-in-windows-10
- Mac OSX: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9xnsj6ditM
- MS Teams: open a conversation with only yourself, and share your screen while you record the conversation
- Panopto: https://www.panopto.com/
Wide aspect ratio (16:9) template is recommended for the presentation slides. Feel free to use your own institution’s or project’s template.
Important: keep the video size below 15 MB!