See the abstract guidelines here (opens in a new window).
We invite Parallel Session Papers and Poster Papers that are reporting well developed research and development work. You will be asked provide in your online submission:
- Presenter name(s), title(s) and organisational affiliation(s);
- Email address and a short biography of each presenter (max 100 words);
- A picture (headshot) of each presenter (JPG or PNG format, minimum size 180px x 180px);
- An Abstract which should indicate the following;
- the nature of the paper, for example, whether it is a report of completed research, work in progress, ‘blue skies’ thinking, an analytical or discussion paper or a demonstration project;
- whether it is a parallel session paper (which you will present either physically or online) or a poster paper (which will on view at the conference at specific times)
- the issues the paper raises;
- the relationship of the paper to other literature and research;
- the approach to the topic, and where relevant an outline of methodology; and
- where appropriate your conclusions and recommendations.
Abstracts should not exceed 500 words and be in Word format. The working language for the conference is English.
Lastly, please supply a list of keywords (separated by commas) and the conference sub-theme that applies to your presentation.
Abstracts must be submitted through the form by 6th September 2022 and will be peer reviewed. If the abstract has more than one presenter, please fill in their information through .
Contributors will be notified regarding acceptance of their papers by 20th September 2022. If your paper is accepted for a poster session then requirements will also be made known to you by 20th September 2022.