All main themes of the ESA Research Network 15 Midterm Conference are connected to global change. These include:
• Ideas, beliefs and interests in transnational governance
• The dangers and drivers of global social change
• The power and authority of international organizations
• Migration and decolonialism
• Culture, identity and cosmopolitanism in a changing globalized world
• Methodological developments in global and transnational sociology
The Midterm Conference invites papers dealing with these and other topics related to the ideas, beliefs and interests involved in global social change.