This year, EDDI is able offer diversity scholarships as we aim to increase the diversity within the conference, especially among the speakers. The program is open to any underrepresented group within the EDDI community.
It covers reasonable travel and hotel expenses (but not the registration fee) for 1-3 attendees.
In case of interest, please fill in the
- online application form at https://elomake3.uta.fi/lomakkeet/23927/lomake.html by Sunday October 6, 2019 23:59 CEST
- Notifications will be sent out by Monday October 14, 2019.
Your application should contain:
- A short essay on why do you want to attend, and what will you and EDDI 2019 gain from your participation (up to 500 words).
- A short biography (tell us about yourself).
- A cost estimate for travel and accommodation.
The information that you submit is only used to ensure that the scholarship funds are granted to eligible attendees. All information will be kept confidential and deleted when no longer needed.