These are the guidelines to participate as an onsite oral presenter at CinC 2022. If something is unclear, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please be aware that the total duration for your speech is 15 min = 10 min presentation + 5 min Q&A. You will be introduced by the session’s Chairperson, who will also open the Q&A session after your presentation.
- Questions will be asked exclusively at the end of each speech, to avoid interruptions and guarantee online attendees a better experience.
- Speakers are expected to adhere strictly to the event schedule, which will be enforced to finish sessions on time and to permit participants to move successfully from one parallel session to another.
- We highly recommend you to prepare your presentation in 16:9 aspect ratio with high quality pictures and as little text as possible. Remote attendees might be viewing your presentation on small devices, where reading a lot of text and equations is very difficult.
- Onsite speakers must come to the conference room where they will be presenting at least 15 minutes prior to the session.
- Please provide your slides on a memory stick and check your presentation in the dedicated folder on the PC connected to the projector.
- The session chairpersons need to know who will be presenting each scheduled paper. Help them by introducing yourself and letting them know which paper you will be presenting.
- There will also be a local person available to provide technical support.