This XXXV National Convention on Radio Science provides a forum for discussion of advances in the broad field of radio science and radio communications. The program will include both invited and contributed presentations. The list of topics of the solicited presentations contain all the fields of radio science.
Call for Papers is closed.
Writing instructions and templates:
Presentations on all URSI research areas are welcome. Areas C and K and special sessions are highlighted.
• Special session: Wireless localization and location-aware communications
• Special session: Wireless sensing systems in biology and medicine
• Special session: Hybrid photovoltaics
• Special session: Nanoscale communications and networking
• Special session: Radios in defense and security
• A – Electromagnetic Metrology
• B – Fields and waves
• C – Radiocommunication systems and signal processing
• D – Electronics and photonics
• E – Electromagnetic environment and interference
• F – Wave propagation and remote sensing
• G – Ionospheric radio and propagation
• H – Waves in plasmas
• J – Radio Astronomy
• K – Electromagnetics in biology and medicine
Young Scientist award
Following the tradition, a trophy will be awarded to a promising scientist under 35 years.
Deadline for the submissions 20 September 2019 extended!
Notification of acceptance 30 September 2019