Registration will be open later.
Registration fee (VAT 0%) includes symposium programme, coffee breaks, lunches and Get together.
- Early bird 190 € until August 16
- Early bird/PhD Student 95 € until August 16
- Normal registration 220 € from August 17
- Normal registration/PhD Student 120 € from August 17
- Symposium dinner on September 18 costs 55 € and it includes 3 course dinner with welcoming toast and 2 glasses of wine. The same dinner fee applies to an accompanying person.
The registration fee and the symposium dinner fee are to be paid when registering for the event.
The participation fee is paid when registering for the event. The payment is made with a credit card. Finnish participants can also choose invoicing (invoicing fee of 20 EUR will be added) or online banking as their payment method. If you choose payment with an invoice, please make sure that the invoicing details are accurate. If the participant has provided inadequate or faulty invoicing details when registering for the event, a supplementary 20 EUR (VAT 0 %) will be charged in addition to the previous invoicing fee for issuing a new invoice.
For cancellations received by August 31, 2020, the paid registration fees will be refunded, except for the possible invoicing fee. No refund will be issued for cancellations made after this date. No refunds will be made for no-shows. The already registered participation can be transferred to another person from the same organisation without any extra charge. All requests for cancellations, refunds and registration transfers must always be made by e-mail to email@example.com.