Special Sessions can be proposed by January 28, 2023 by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. They will be added to the paper submission system once approved by the organizers.
To propose a Special Session, send the proposed session title/topic, organizer(s) name, affiliation and email, a short paragraph on the rationale of the session, and the names and email addresses of five proposed (PhD level) reviewers for the papers submitted to the session.
Special Session papers will undergo similar reviews as any other papers submitted to the conference.
The accepted special sessions are:
- Galileo high accuracy, authentication and other new features
- Hybridization of navigation technologies in mass-market devices
- Innovation in Bayesian and non-Bayesian state estimation algorithms applied to GNSS and complementary PNT technologies
- Low complexity/low energy consumption solutions in positioning and communications
- Positioning in GNSS-denied environments and collaborative localization methods