The abstract submitted with the application must include:
- Globelics Academy follows APA (7th edition) writing style, therefore all in-text citations, references and paper formatting should follow general APA style,
- The length of the paper must not exceed four pages,
- Convert the file into PDF, name it “GA22_Abstract_LAST NAME FIRST NAME” and upload it with your application.
- the abstract should state the objectives, methodology and data, expected results and conclusions of the work, including supporting figures and main references.
Full Paper Formatting
The full paper that needs to be submitted by all selected participants should follow these formatting guidelines:
- Globelics Academy follows APA (7th edition) writing style, therefore all in-text citations, references, and paper formatting should follow general APA style,
- The length of the paper must be between 5000-8000 words, excluding references,
- The paper must have a short abstract (around 300 words)
- Please download a cover page example here that you can follow: FINAL PAPER TEMPLATE
- Convert the file into PDF, name it “GA22_Full Paper_LAST NAME FIRST NAME” and upload the paper via the google drive link that you have been provided.
You can decide the structure of your paper, however following this writing style is necessary.
* we use the term “full paper” just for all participants to know that after selection, they need to submit a full paper of the extended abstract that they provided with the initial application. This “full paper” can be (1) an article draft, (2) a chapter of a thesis/dissertation, or (3) a research plan. The submitted full papers will each be reviewed by a professor and one fellow student.