Panel discussion on Sustainable circular economy
12.3.2020, 13.30-15.00 Main building room A1
Link to the livestream “Panel discussion RBRS 2020”
This panel discussion invites the panellists and the seminar audience to discuss the topic of sustainable circular economy. The focus of the panel is on the following themes:
- What is sustainable circular economy?
- How can we enhance silo-crossing stakeholder networks and ecosystems?
- How can research enhance the transition to sustainable circular economy?
- Research professor Ali Harlin, VTT, Package-Heroes consortium
- Program Director, Adjunct Professor Kaisa Korhonen-Kurki, University of Helsinki
- Business Director Henri Pesonen, Delete
- Professor Sybille Sachs, University of Applied Sciences Zurich
- Master Degree student in Management and Organization studies Jenni Kaipainen, Tampere University
- Vice Principal Investigator of CICAT2025 consortium, professor Hanna Lehtimäki, University of Eastern Finland
- Senior Lecturer Anna Heikkinen, Tampere University
The discussion is open for all and it is livestreamed.
The discussion is organised in collaboration with strategic research consortium CICAT2025 Circular Economy Catalysts: From Innovation to Business Ecosystems.