11–12 March 2020
The Responsible Business Research Seminar is organised in order to increase the visibility and to promote research on business responsibility, sustainability and ethics in Finland. The Research Seminar offers an opportunity for researchers in the field to present their research projects and results as well as to share ideas and experiences of doing research.
Tietoa COVID-19 -tilanteeseen liittyen
- Noudatamme viranomaisten tekemää arviota siitä, että tilamme ovat tällä hetkellä turvallisia. Seuraamme tilannetta hyvin tarkasti ja tiedotamme välittömästi mikäli annetaan uusia toimintaohjeita.
- Mikäli osallistujissa on henkilöitä, jotka ovat matkustaneet epidemia-alueilla tai olleet tekemisissä epidemia-alueilla olleiden heidän tulee jäädä pois tapahtumasta.
Information regarding COVID-19:
- Tampere University and Tampere University of Applied Sciences monitor the coronavirus situation actively and follow the instructions provided by the Finnish Institute for Health and Welfare and the Pirkanmaa Hospital District. The university’s premises do not pose infection risk and the premises can be used in a normal manner.
- A person arriving from the epidemic area or having been in contact with a person from the epidemic area, can not participate in the seminar.
The key note speech (11.3.) and panel discussion (12.3.) will be also available as livestreams. The link below will take you to the livestream during the presentations.
The paper on Stakeholder Distrust by key note speaker Professor Sybille Sachs can be found trough the link below.
We invite presentation from all fields of business responsibility, sustainability and ethics. Potential topics include (but are not limited to):
• Business-nature-society relations
• Circular economy
• Ethical leadership and workplace wellbeing
• Responsible business and corporate social responsibility
• Social accounting and CSR reporting
• Social entrepreneurship
• Stakeholder interaction
• Sustainable business models
• Sustainability in business
• Value creation
Keynote speaker 2020:
“Stakeholder distrust: troublesome stakeholder relations”
Dr. Sybille Sachs, Professor for Business Administration and Head of the Institute for Strategic Management: Stakeholder View at the University of Applied Sciences in Business Administration Zurich
7.2.2020 Deadline for abstracts (200 words)
21.2.2020 Notification of accepted abstracts, conference program published
2.3.2020 Deadline for registration
11.–12.3.2020 Responsible Business Research Seminar
The seminar is free of charge.
RESPMAN Research Group
RESPMAN Research Group conducts research on the relationships between business, society and the nature from different perspectives, including responsible management, firm-stakeholder interaction, corporate responsibility and sustainable development. The group was established at 2006 and currently we operate at the Faculty of Management and Business, Tampere University.
Financial support of the Foundation for Economic Education is greatfully aknowledge!