The abstract submission for the workshop proposals has ended in December 11, 2019.
The submission for session paper and poster presentation proposals is closed.
You can also submit a paper proposal to any of the five workshops in the program calling for presentations. If your paper does not fit into a workshop of your choice, it can be accepted as a general session paper or as a poster. The organizing committee will be in contact with the workshop organizers and possibly also with the prospective speakers at the end of February.
Presentations are 20 minutes in length, with 10 minutes for discussion. The workshop sessions may have divergent schedules.
The workshops calling for proposals are:
- Nimellä lyöty: sosiaalinen representaatio ja nimeäminen (Ainiala, HY & Nevala, TAU)
- Monikielisen koulun kieli-ideologiat (Kalliokoski, HY)
- Kielitietoisuus ja kielellisesti vastuullinen koulu (Kulju, Harju-Autti, Yli-Jokipii, Rättyä; TAU)
- Prosodia ja kielitiede (Nieminen & O’Dell; TAU)
- Klaara-työpaja (Lindholm & Valtasalmi; TAU)
The notification of acceptance is made by March 6, 2020.