In order to include your paper in the CEUR WiP proceedings, please, check that you have completed the following list.
- Please, use ICL-WiP template, see attached. It is highly recommended to use LateX template, however, we have also prepared an MS Word version. In case of MS Word, please, use only embedded styles.
- The minimum length of a regular paper should be five pages in one column format.
- The title of the paper should use the emphasizing capitalized style, i.e., “Very Important Industrial Paper”. Use full names, i.e., “Donald Knuth”.
- Use vector or at least 300 dpi graphics!
- Fill the appropriate copyright form based on the following:
EITHER – AUTHOR-AGREEMENT (NTP): Authors shall use this form if they included no copyrighted third party material in their paper text (or accompanying sources, datasets). This is the right variant in most cases.
OR – AUTHOR-AGREEMENT (TP): Authors shall use this form if they did include copyrighted third party material in their paper or accompanying material. They must then also attach a copy of the permission by the third party to use this material in the signed author agreement!
- Compress your sources, compiled pdf and copyright form and send to us before the deadline.